This committee organizes the extension of assistance to community, national and international agencies in the form of money, clothing, food, or volunteers. Prince of Peace also offers assistance to members experiencing difficulties.
- Planning for the four weeks each year that Prince of Peace hosts the Interfaith Hospitality Network families
- Organizing participation in Crop Walk
- Identifying families and distributing gifts for the Christmas Tree of Sharing
- Working with Lutheran World Relief
- Developing awareness for benevolence projects
- Participates in the CASA "My Bag" program